Reservation & Discount Policies
We Strongly Urge you to buy travelers insurance! Click here to shop for packages
- Best price per use of 1 discount: no multiple add on discounts
- 3% discount for payment in full with Cash or Check
- 10% discount for Founder's Club Member
- Guest must be full-pay for 5 trips
- 6th trip + for rest of life = 10% discount and 1 extra 50lbs of fish processed, complimentary if caught by guest.
- Current Year rates for following year if Deposit is paid by end of Current Year sesason (i.e. 9/12/CY) for next season.
- Next Year rates kick in beginning first day after season of Current Year closes.
- Child Rates
- 0-2 = free, no fish box allowance
- 3-10 = 50% discount, no fish box allowance
- 11-15 = 25% discount, 1 fish box allowance for trip
- 16+ same as adult pricing, full package, F&G requires fish licenses
- 2 for 1 - 24 trips, Great Halibut Giveaway for 2017. Two for the price of one trips given to guests who release the largest halibut (guided trips only - must be verified by WCL guide). Click here for details.
- Killisnoo Kings Tournament, June & early July
- 1st Prize - 2 - 7 Day FG trips
- 2nd Prize - 2 - 4 Day FG Trips
- 3rd Prize - 2 - 3 Day FG Trips
- All Deposits are Non-Refundable - If you are in any doubt, please buy travelers insurance! Click here to shop.
- Deposits can be rolled over to another year, one time and reservation rates for that year will apply.
- 2017 - Full Payment Due 90 days prior to first day of trip, trip non-refundable.
- Refunds for cancellations after the fully-paid non-refundable date = only if the space is resold, minus the deposit.
- Full Payments can be rolled over prior to the non-refundable date, in their entirety, however current year rates will apply.
- Full Payments can be rolled over after the non-refundable date, only if the space is rebooked. The lodge will make every effort to rebook your space; it is both our and your best interest.
City of Angoon Sales And Bed Taxes:
Please note that the City of Angoon notified the lodge on January 3, 2017 of the Sales and Bed Taxes that were voted in as of September 28, 2016. All reservations made as of September 29, 2016 will have a breakdown of room charges, transportation to/from Juneau, and all applicable taxes (all totaling the the package price above). Prices for 2017 and 2018 will NOT change. In our efforts to provide the best customer service, this is the best option. If you have made a reservation before the sales and bed tax was codified with the City of Angoon, you will not be charged a sales or bed tax, you will pay the rate that you were quoted at the time of confirming your reservation with the the receipt of your deposit . With these new city taxes, although you will be receiving the same all-inclusive package that we've always offered, what you see on the receipt will be broken down for the purposes of proper implementation of the newly cofidied sales and bed taxes. Please feel free to call our business line if you have any questions. Thank you, 907-723-3901
Whaler's Cove Lodge endeavors to host the best guest experience we can provide;
we have the right to refuse service
if a customer's presence detracts from the safety, welfare, and/or
well-being of other patrons or lodge employees.
Updated January 20, 2017