7 day trip to Whaler’s Cove Lodge
Over $6,500 Value (if you’re Guided) and $5500 (if you’re Self Guided)
2017 GRAND PRIZE WINNER: Mr. Steve Daer (23 Pounds)!
2nd Place Prize
4 day trip to Whaler’s Cove Lodge
Over $4,000 Value (if you’re Guided) and $3700 (if you’re Self Guided)
2017 (Tie) 2ND PLACE PRIZE WINNER: Mr. Zachery Ricci (20 Pounds)!
3rd Place Prize
3 day trip to Whaler’s Cove Lodge
Over $3,000 Value (if you’re Guided) and $2800 (if you’re Self Guided)
2017 (Tie) 2ND PLACE PRIZE WINNER (4 Day Trip): Mr. Marty Benson (20 Pounds)!
Come enjoy the amazing spring and early summer fishing and the best weather in Southeast Alaska
Exclusive Dates June 26th through July 13th, 2018
This special 18 day event is available to all Whaler’s Cove Lodge guests staying during the dates listed. A valid State of Alaska sport fish license and King salmon stamp are required. All fish entries must be caught legally and weight verified by Whaler’s Cove Lodge General Managers or Dock Manager. The winners will be announced during the evening presentation on July 13 and online July 14. Winning entries need not be present to win and will be notified via email & telephone.
- There is no fee for joining the tournament.
- Whaler’s Cove Lodge is managing the Tournament at no cost or fee.
- All guests registered between the dates of June 26, 2018 through July 13, 2018 are eligible for awards.
- All participants in the King Salmon Tournament must have a valid Alaska Fishing License and King Salmon Stamp.
- Friends & Family Guests are not eligible.