- Your choice of any and all of the following activities: Boat-based salt water fishing, salt or fresh water kayak fishing, salt or fresh water fly fishing, eco tours.
- Daily Guided Fishing with experienced United States Coast Guard licensed captains on our fleet of custom built 32′ diesel powered aluminum vessels, all safety equipment, fish coolers loaded with ice, all fishing gear and tackle, bait and fuel.
- Transportation: Round trip float plane ( www.WardAir.com) or high speed catamaran ferry trip (charted through Allen Marine), including 50 lbs of inbound and outbound personal luggage per person; Includes 100 lbs to 150 lbs of outbound processed fish per person (depending on length of trip).
- Meals: Gourmet Food, Snacks and Non-Alcoholic Beverages; Daily Hot Breakfast, Alaskan Sized Gourmet Family Dinner served buffet style in the main lodge; a Lunch Buffet is set out every morning for you to choose just the right lunch for your tastes; and coffee, tea, juices, soda-pops, mixers, and water are provided.
- Lodging: Clean, comfortable rooms and cabins with private bathrooms and either amazing views or nestled into the woods, are situated throughout the lodge property; Our professional and friendly housekeeping staff will make up and clean your room daily.
- Modern Fish Processing: Daily fish cleaning and cutting to your specifications, commercial vacuum packaging and flash freezing is all included. Boxes are wet-lock, insulated airline approved for checked in baggage, and weigh up to 50 pounds each. The box and packaging can weigh up to 2lbs, and the rest of the weight is your fish!
The three (3) and four (4) day packages include 2 – 50lb boxes per person (100 lbs)
- The six (6) and seven (7) day packages include 3 – 50lb boxes per person (150 lbs)
The eight (8) day packages include 4 – 50lb boxes per person (200 lbs)
- Fishing Equipment: All Rods, Reels, Downriggers, Tackle and Bait…it’s all included!
- Other Gear Provided: Rain Gear, Rubber Calf Length Boots, Waders & Boots, All boating safety equipment required by USCG regulations; Kayaks and related safety equipment are available for guest use at your leisure always using the Buddy System.
- We immediately process your catch to your specifications daily. All cuts are vacuum bagged and moved into the blast freezer as soon as it is processed. Your catch leaves with you as baggage or can be delivered to Fed Ex to make a speedy trip to your freezer. The quality of this product is world class and we take the time to be sure it is done right!
Note on Wifi and Cell Service: we are REMOTE. Wifi is not available and there is limited ATT service only. This vacation is the time to power down from cell phones, internet, and TV and reconnect.
What’s Not Included:
1. Commercial Airline Transportation to/from Juneau, Alaska.
2. Hotel Stay In Juneau (although we do have cooperative partnerships that will allow you to enjoy discounted accommodations – just ask our Guest Services agent!)
3. Alaska state fishing license and King salmon stamp. Click here to purchase your fishing license: Alaska Department of Fish & Game License Store
4. Flight time for day trips with helicopter or float plane charters.
5. Excess fish processing ($3.00 per lb over alloted package amount)
6. Excess luggage over 50lbs on float plane transportation.
8. Alcohol. Due to local City of Angoon “Damp” Law, guests must purchase their libations in Juneau and bring them out to Whaler’s Cove. This is a BYOB “Be Your Own Bartender” “Bring Your Own Booze” situation.
9. Laundry Services available pending our raw water source levels. We depend upon rain water for all of our cooking, cleaning, showering, and flushing!
10. Any Local and State Taxes.
Whaler’s Cove Lodge reserves the right to change or modify our published package prices or services at any time and without written notice. All prices, packages, and services are subject to availability and are on a first-come, first-serve basis. All rates are per person. We strongly advise that every person purchases travel insurance.