- Reservations are confirmed with a $1000 non-refundable deposit, per person.
- Due to the high demand of guest preferences for accommodations, vessels, USCG Captains, and dates of vacation – we cannot hold spaces without a deposit.
- 90 days prior to arrival, final balances are due. (Changing to 120 Days For 2020 Season and Beyond)
- Reservations made after March 1st of the planned trip year require a payment in full at the time of booking.
- We strongly recommend that you purchase travel insurance. Visit www.Squaremouth.com to compare travel insurance policies or call them at 800-240-0369. Whaler’s Cove Lodge is not affiliated with, nor does it benefit from, Squaremouth sales or policies. This suggestion is for your travel protection only.
- Best price per use of 1 discount: no multiple add on discounts
- 3% discount for payment in full with Cash or Check
- 10% discount for Founder’s Club Member
- Guest must be full-pay for 5 trips
- 6th trip + for rest of life = 10% discount and 1 extra 50lbs of fish processed, complimentary if caught by guest.
- Current Year rates for following year if Deposit is paid by end of Current Year season (i.e. 9/12/CY) for next season.
- Next Year rates kick in beginning first day after season of Current Year closes.
- Child Rates
- 0-2 = free, no fish box allowance
- 3-10 = 50% discount, no fish box allowance
- 11-15 = 25% discount, 1 fish box allowance for trip
- 16+ same as adult pricing, full package, F&G requires fish licenses
- Great Halibut Giveaway – Twenty Four (24) 2 for 1 package trips for 2018! Two for the price of one trips given to guests who release the largest halibut (guided trips only – must be verified by WCL guide). Call for details!
- Killisnoo Kings Tournament
- June & early July dates only.
- 1st Prize – 1 – 7 Day Full Guided Trip
- 2nd Prize – 1 – 4 Day Full Guided Trip
- 3rd Prize – 1 – 3 Day Full Guided Trip
Whaler’s Cove Lodge starts booking trips 2 years in advance, and blocks can sell out 12-18 months before scheduled trip dates. We have very limited space available at our Lodge, which means we have to turn away dozens and dozens of hopeful visitors every year. Once trip blocks are sold out, they’re sold out (unlike airlines, we do not oversell). If space has been occupied for 18 months and then must unexpectedly be cancelled, it puts us all in a difficult position. We will make every effort to rebook your space, as it is both in our and your best interest, but that does not always happen. As a small family company, we have hearts, but we must also protect the business. The best way to secure your funds and not have to worry about the ‘unexpecteds’ of life is to purchase travelers insurance. A company we’ve heard good things about in the past is Squaremouth. You can visit their website here: www.Squaremouth.com, or call them at 800-240-0369. Whaler’s Cove Lodge is not affiliated with, nor does it benefit from, Squaremouth sales or policies. This suggestion is for your travel protection only. Other polices follow:
- All Deposits are Non-Refundable – For your protection, it’s not a bad idea to look at travelers insurance! Click here to shop.
- If a cancellation must happen and travelers insurance is not purchased, deposits can be rolled over to the next year, one time. Deposits can be rolled over with no additional fee up to 6 months before scheduled trip dates. Once the 6 month deadline hits, there is a $350 per person rebooking fee. Reservation rates for the newly booked year will apply.
- If the deposit is not used within the originally booked year or the following year (rolled over), the deposit is forfeited.
- All other payments, above and beyond the deposit, are refunded up to 90 days prior to arrival (Changing to 120 Days for 2020 Season and Beyond).
- Full Payment Due 90 days prior to first day of trip (Changing to 120 Days For 2020 Season and Beyond). Final Payments Are Non-Refundable.
- Full Payments can be rolled over after the non-refundable date, only if the space is rebooked. The lodge will make every effort to rebook your space, as it is both in our and your best interest.
- There are no refunds due to weather conditions or events beyond our control.
- We strongly recommend that you purchase travel insurance!!
- Commercial Airline Transportation to/from the Lower 48.
- Hotel Stay In Juneau
- Alaska state fishing license and King salmon stamp 2017 Fishing Rates click here
- Excess fish processing ($3.00 per lb over alloted package amount)
- Excess luggage over 50lbs on float plane transportation.
- Fuel Surcharge may apply, announced when vendors announce their market rates.
- Alcohol (Due to local City of Angoon Law, Guests Must Purchase Their Libations in Juneau and Bring Them Out to Whaler’s Cove). This is a BYOB situation.
- State or Local Taxes if ever implemented.
- Whaler’s Cove Lodge endeavors to host the best guest experience we can provide; we have the right to refuse service if a customer’s presence detracts from the safety, welfare, and/or well-being of other patrons or lodge employees.
- Whaler’s Cove Lodge reserves the right to change or modify our published package prices or services at any time and without written notice.
- All prices, packages, and services are subject to availability and are on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- All rates are per person.