- Reservations are confirmed with a $1000 non-refundable deposit, per person.
- Due to the high demand of guest preferences for accommodations, vessels, USCG Captains, and dates of vacation – we cannot hold spaces without a deposit.
- 90 days prior to arrival, final balances are due.
- Reservations made after March 1st of the planned trip year require a payment in full at the time of booking.
- We strongly recommend that you purchase travel insurance. Visit www.Squaremouth.com to compare travel insurance policies or call them at 800-240-0369. Whaler’s Cove Lodge is not affiliated with, nor does it benefit from, Squaremouth sales or policies. This suggestion is for your travel protection only.
- Best price per use of 1 discount: no multiple add on discounts
- 3% discount for payment in full with Cash or Check
- 10% discount for Founder’s Club Member
- Guest must be full-pay for 5 trips
- 6th trip + for rest of life = 10% discount and 1 extra 50lbs of fish processed, complimentary if caught by guest.
- Current Year rates for following year if Deposit is paid by end of Current Year season (i.e. 9/12/CY) for next season.
- Next Year rates kick in beginning first day after season of Current Year closes.
- Due to the implementation of local Angoon City Sales and Bed Taxes and the subsequent lodge certification to collect those taxes in May of 2017, we are adjusting our 2017 and 2018 package rates to reflect the 3% Sales Tax and 5% Bed Tax increase, while staying as close to the all-inclusive package rate, as published.
- Child Rates
- 0-2 = free, no fish box allowance
- 3-10 = 50% discount, no fish box allowance
- 11-15 = 25% discount, 1 fish box allowance for trip
- 16+ same as adult pricing, full package, F&G requires fish licenses
- Great Halibut Giveaway – Twenty Four (24) 2 for 1 package trips for 2018! Two for the price of one trips given to guests who release the largest halibut (guided trips only – must be verified by WCL guide). Call for details!
- Great Halibut Giveaway Kayak Fishing 2 for 1 package giveaways are unique to kayak fishing trips and releases from guided kayak trips only!
- Killisnoo Kings Tournament
- June & early July dates only.
- 1st Prize – 1 – 7 Day Full Guided Trip
- 2nd Prize – 1 – 4 Day Full Guided Trip
- 3rd Prize – 1 – 3 Day Full Guided Trip
- All Deposits are Non-Refundable – If you are in any doubt, please buy travelers insurance! Click here to shop.
- Deposits can be rolled over to another year, one time. Reservation rates for the newly booked year will apply.
- If the deposit is not used within the originally booked year or the following year (rolled over) then the deposit is forfeited.
- All other payments, above and beyond the deposit, are refunded up to 90 days prior to arrival.
- Full Payment Due 90 days prior to first day of trip, trip non-refundable.
- Full Payments can be rolled over prior to the non-refundable date, in their entirety, however rates for the newly booked year will apply.
- Full Payments can be rolled over after the non-refundable date, only if the space is rebooked. The lodge will make every effort to rebook your space; it is both in our and your best interest.
- Refunds for cancellations after the fully-paid non-refundable date = only if the space is resold, minus the deposit.
- There are no refunds due to weather conditions or events beyond our control. We strongly recommend that you purchase travel insurance. Visit www.Squaremouth.com to compare travel insurance policies or call them at 800-240-0369. Whaler’s Cove Lodge is not affiliated with, nor does it benefit from, Squaremouth sales or policies. This suggestion is for your travel protection only.
- Commercial Airline Transportation to/from the Lower 48.
- Hotel Stay In Juneau
- Alaska state fishing license and King salmon stamp 2017 Fishing Rates click here
- Excess fish processing ($3.00 per lb over alloted package amount)
- Excess luggage over 50lbs on float plane transportation.
- Fuel Surcharge of up to 5% may apply, announced January of each year.
- Alcohol (Due to local City of Angoon Law, Guests Must Purchase Their Libations in Juneau and Bring Them Out to Whaler’s Cove). This is a BYOB situation.
City of Angoon Sales and Bed Taxes
Please note that the City of Angoon notified the lodge on January 3, 2017 of the Sales and Bed Taxes that were voted in as of September 28, 2016. Reservations will now have a breakdown of room charges, transportation to/from Juneau, and all applicable taxes. We have done our best to accommodate this change for the City while maintaining our published prices for 2017 and 2018. In our efforts to provide the best customer service while maintaining our obligations of the cost of doing business, there is a small fluctuation in the 2018 rates. If you have made a reservation before our lodge was Certified by the City of Angoon to collect the Sales Tax and Bed Tax, you will not be charged a sales or bed tax, you will pay the rate that you were quoted at the time of confirming your reservation. Please feel free to call our business line if you have any questions. Thank you! 907-723-3901
- Whaler’s Cove Lodge endeavors to host the best guest experience we can provide; we have the right to refuse service if a customer’s presence detracts from the safety, welfare, and/or well-being of other patrons or lodge employees.
- Whaler’s Cove Lodge reserves the right to change or modify our published package prices or services at any time and without written notice.
- All prices, packages, and services are subject to availability and are on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- All rates are per person.