- Reservations are held with a $1000 non-refundable deposit, per person.
- The deposit guarantees your space.
- Your final package rate will be announced by March 1st, the year of your trip.
- 120 days prior to arrival, final balances are due.
- All rates are per person, based upon double occupancy.
- Book With a Group of 4-6 Together, and Your Boat is Locked Down! (Not mixed with another group).
- Due to the high demand of guest preferences for accommodations, vessels, USCG Captains, and dates of vacation – we cannot hold spaces without a deposit.
- Reservations made after March 1st of the planned trip year require a payment in full at the time of booking.
- Corporate groups require a 50% non-refundable advanced deposit upon time of booking. Corporate reservations made the year of the trip are to be paid in full upon booking.
*Due to the rapidly changing economic climate, we reserve the option to add a Cost of Goods Surcharge or Fuel Surcharge to any vacation package, at any time.
- Best price per use of 1 discount: no multiple or stacking of discounts.
- 10% discount for Founder’s Club Member
- Guest earns FC Membership by fully paying for 5 trips.
- FC Membership cannot be earned with discounted trips, or by having another person pay for your trip.
- 6th trip + for rest of life = 10% discount and 1 extra 50lbs of fish processed, complimentary if caught by guest.
- The final year to earn an exclusive Founder’s Club Membership is 2027. In other words, your 5th fully paid trip must be completed by the end of year 2027.
- This means that if you want to be a Founder’s Club member, and 2027 is your first year, you’d need to visit with us 5 times in the 2027 season to earn your lifetime membership.
- Founder’s Club discounts are non-transferable, they are to be enjoyed by the Founder’s Club Member.
- This discount does not apply to a boat buy-out by a Founder.
- Child Rates (Age for the duration of the trip dates).
- Under 2 years old = 50% discount, no fish box allowance
- 2-15 years old = 10% discount, 1 fish box allowance
- 16+ same as adult pricing, full package, F&G requires fishing licenses.
- Great Halibut Give-Away
- A summer long tournament for guests who catch and release the largest halibut.
- 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Prizes are announced each year in the seasonal Guest Handbook.
- Winners are announced and contacted the last day of each operating season.
- Winners do not need to be present to win.
- Awards are non-transferable.
Policy Update 2.14.24
- All Deposits are Non-Refundable, under any circumstances.
- Deposits can be rolled over to the next year with no additional fee, one time, prior to January 1st of the year of your trip.
- Beginning January 1st, there is a $350 rollover fee, to be paid at the time of the rollover.
- If a deposit is rolled over a second time a $350 service fee will be charged, regardless of the time of year.
- Deposits will not be rolled over or back into another reservation more than twice.
- If the deposit is not used by the second rollover/back, the deposit is forfeited and cannot be applied to a future reservation.
- When rolling a reservation into a future year, reservation rates for the newly booked year will apply. Rates are announced by March 1st of each year.
- Full Payment Due 120 days prior to first day of trip.
- Final Payments Are Non-Refundable and Cannot be Rolled Over unless we are able to re-book the vacated space. We will make every effort to re-book your space, as it is both in our and your best interest. Once the space is rebooked, the package rate is refunded, minus the initial non-refundable deposit. If the space is rebooked and you prefer to rollover your payment & reservation to a future year, all but a $350 rollover fee is moved to the new reservation, and the reservation rates for that future year apply.
- If a guest must cancel from any specific group, it is no problem whatsoever to substitute a different guest name into the vacated spot.
- Whaler’s Cove Lodge cannot be held responsible for, nor can we offer refunds due to weather conditions or events beyond our control. We do our best to accommodate any lost fishing time, with extending your other days on the water. Remember – our fishing grounds are just 10 minutes from our dock!
- We highly recommend trip insurance. The best way to secure your funds and not have to worry about the unexpected moments of life is to purchase travelers’ insurance. A company we’ve heard good things about in the past is Squaremouth. You can visit their website here: www.Squaremouth.com, or call them at 800-240-0369. Whaler’s Cove Lodge is not affiliated with, nor does it benefit from, Squaremouth sales or policies. This suggestion is for your travel protection only.
Whaler’s Cove Lodge starts booking trips 2 years in advance, and blocks can sell out 18- 20 months before scheduled trip dates. We have very limited space available at our Lodge, which means we have to turn away hundreds of hopeful visitors every year. Once trip blocks are sold out, they’re sold out (unlike airlines, we do not oversell). If space has been occupied for 18 months and then must unexpectedly be cancelled, it puts us all in a difficult position. We will make every effort to re-book your space, as it is both in our and your best interest, but that does not always happen.
As a small family company, we empathize with family challenges and personal transitions; we must also protect our livelihood and that of our employees. Thank you for your understanding.
- Whaler’s Cove Lodge endeavors to host the best guest experience we can provide; we have the right to refuse service if a customer’s presence detracts from the safety, welfare, and/or well-being of other patrons or lodge employees.
- Whaler’s Cove Lodge reserves the right to change or modify our published prices or services at any time and without written notice.
- All prices, packages, and services are subject to availability and are on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- All rates are per person, based upon double occupancy.